How to make a complaint
Your complaint provides a basis for review by the Swedish Broadcasting Commission. We give priority to complaints that help improve compliance with the rules, but we read and register all complaints that we receive. However, complaints relating to an individual’s personal interests, similar interests of companies or matters of principle must always be considered.
Make a complaint
You can file a complaint by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your complaint we need the following information:
- Provide your first and surname and email address or postal address.
- Tell us which programme your complaint concerns.
- The channel on which the programme was broadcast.
- The date and time of the broadcast.
- Tell us briefly about the content of the programme and what you think was wrong with it.